lundi 9 mars 2015

Inside Ladureé Paris / Ladurée e seus macarons

They don't have only macarons: delicious pastries and a restaurant wait for you inside

Last month I finally had the pleasure to visit Ladurée for the first time and it was totally worth it. It sure is a tourist thing, which I don't have any problem on being sometimes, and it's a great experience! I went with my mom and came back with one of my best friends and had really good macarons from different and sometimes exotic flavors and had the best hot chocolate evah.




If you are in Paris and you're in doubt if whether you should go or not, I recommend 100%, the place is AMAZINGLY beautiful, all in gold and mint (my favorite color since I was a kid), I LOVE their branding, and you feel really important in all that fancy ambiance. About he queue, I did not wait more than 10 minutes for a table. It is Paris Time recommended! hahaha

The fancy entrance at Champs Elysées

The address is: 75, avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris

More info at their website here

I hope you liked my Ladurée article and if you have any suggestions or comments you can find me on Facebook and Instagram.

Bisous and see you soon!
Love, Ana

_______________________


Ladurée é uma casa de patisserie francesa fundada em Paris em 1862. A reputação internacional que ganhou é principalmente devido a seus macarons.

No mês passado eu finalmente tive o prazer de visitar a Ladurée pela primeira vez e foi muito bacana. Com certeza é uma coisa de turista, o que eu não tenho nenhum problema em ser de vem em quando, e é uma ótima experiência! Eu fui com mami e voltei com uma das minhas melhores amigas e amei os macarons de sabores diferentes e às vezes até exóticos e tomei o melhor chocolate quente de todos os tempos. Se você estiver em Paris e você estiver em dúvida se você deve ir ou não, eu recomendo 100%, o lugar é incrível de bonito, tudo em ouro e verde-água (minha cor favorita desde que eu era criança), eu AMO o branding deles, e você se sente rainha com toda aquela decoração pomposa. Sobre a fila: Não esperei mais de 10 minutos por uma mesa no café. Selo It is Paris Time de qualidade! hahaha

O endereço na Champs Elysées é: 75, avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris
mais informações no site da marca aqui

Espero que você tenha gostado desse artigo e se você tiver alguma sugestão ou comentário, você pode me encontrar no  Facebook e Instagram.

Bisous e até a próxima 
Ana


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 It Is Paris Time