mercredi 11 mars 2015

Restaurant review: Yuman



A few weeks ago I went to a restaurant right across the street from home at the 13th and it was my first Bio Restaurant. Yuman is a new restaurant and épicerie fine that really surprised me!

Delicious Carpaccio and carrot, ginger and apple juice

 Delicious and fresh food, and also great prices. You can really feel the food is doing good for you! haha All fresh, bio and environment friendly, which is great! Since is just across the house I'll be definitely come back :)

Chicken aux épices and great white wine

Address: 70 Rue du Chevaleret, 75013 - Paris
Metro line 14 - Bibliothèque François Mitterrand


I hope you liked my review and if you have any suggestions or comments you can find me on Facebook and Instagram. :)

Bisous and see you soon!
Love, Ana
____________________

Algumas semanas atrás eu fui a um restaurante na frente de casa no meu bairro e foi meu primeiro restaurante Bio. Yuman é um novo restaurante e épicerie fina que realmente me surpreendeu!
  Comida deliciosaaa e fresca, e também ótimos preços. Você pode realmente sentir que a comida faz bem pro corpo! haha Tudo frescos, bio e favorável ao meio ambiente, o que é ótimo! Como fica do outro lado de casa eu vou voltar definitivamente :)

Endereço: 70 Rue du Chevaleret, 75013 - Paris
Metro linha 14 - Bibliothèque François Mitterrand


Espero que você tenha gostado desse review e se você tiver alguma sugestão ou comentário, você pode me encontrar no  Facebook e Instagram. :)

Bisous e até a próxima 
Ana

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 It Is Paris Time