lundi 9 mars 2015

Look of the day: Is it spring already?

Chemise Naf naf and skirt H&M

This Sunday the sun decided to come out and it almost felt like spring! It was the perfect excuse to go out and run straight to the park and enjoy the heat on the skin w-i-t-h-o-u-t any coat! Its feels so good :) I went to the Bois de Vincennes , a beautiful park close to my house at the 12th arrondissement. 

Still have to work on my fashion blogger pose :) 

" You can go to the Bois de Vincennes by metro (lignes 1 and 8) or RER A."

Foulard and hat H&M, Minelli shoes, Ray-ban glasses and bag from the souk in Marroco 
#nomakeup #lotsoffilters hahah
Lovely day! <3

the first book I read in french: great for those who need a little enthusiasm!





I hope you liked my first 'look of the day' article and if you have any suggestions or comments you can find me on Facebook and Instagram.

Bisous and see you soon!
Love, Ana

_______________________


Esse domingo o sol decidiu sair e foi quase uma primavera! Foi a desculpa perfeita para sair e correr rapidinho para o parque e aproveitar o calor nessa pele branquela sem NENHUM casaco! <3 Eu fui para o Bois de Vincennes, um parque lindo perto de casa no 12º arrondissement.

Espero que você tenha gostado do meu primeiro look no blog e se você tiver alguma sugestão ou comentário, você pode me encontrar no  Facebook e Instagram.

Bisous e até a próxima 
Ana




0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 It Is Paris Time