mercredi 25 février 2015

Color of the year 2015: Marsala + Paris


Hello guys, I that the year has already started (hehe) but I wanted to do an inspiration post about the color of the year 2015.

Pantone elected the color of the year 2015 and it’s Marsala : A dramatic red-brown that for me, screams sophistication. Just like Paris :)


As a Graphic designer, I’m crazy about colors! And I looove earthy reds but this one is for me, a great choice for 2015.

That’s why I wanted to an article that mixes the versatility of Marsala and some sophisticated details of the city of love.

I created a Pinterest board with a lot of inspirations I found about the color of the year 2015 and Paris,  you can check it out here.

I also gathered some photos of some 2015 memories with the theme of the color of the year :)

Drinks in Marrakech, Marocco; Pants on the subway in Barcelona and a weird selfie in Milan, all Marsala style :)


I think it’s a that goes well with all kinds of hair colors, skin colors and fashion taste.  And we usually think of Marsala for winter or autumn but I think it would be great for summer and spring too, why not ?  After all, Paris is the city of love during the whole year ;)


I hope you liked this inspiration article and if you have any suggestions or comments you can find me on Facebook, Instagram or email.

Bisous and see you soon!
Love, Ana

______________


A Cor do Ano 2015: Marsala + Paris

Olá pessoal, eu sei que o ano já começou, mas eu queria fazer um post inspiração sobre a cor do ano de 2015.

Pantone elegeu a cor do ano de 2015 e é Marsala: Um marrom-avermelhado bem dramático e chic que, para mim, grita sofisticação. Assim como Paris ;)

 Como designer gráfica, eu sou louca por cores. E eu aaaamo vermelhos terrosos, por isso que pra mim Marsala foi uma grande escolha para 2015.

É por isso que eu me inspirei para fazer um post que mistura a versatilidade de Marsala e alguns detalhes sofisticados de Paris, tão conhecida pelo seu romantismo.

Eu criei um board no Pinterest com um monte de inspirações que encontrei sobre a cor do ano de 2015 e Paris, você pode conferir aqui.

Eu também reuni algumas fotos do meu 2015, com o tema da cor do ano, voê pode ver no post em inglês acima. ☺

Eu acho que é uma cor que vai bem com todos os tipos de cores de cabelo, cores de pele e estilos. Até para todas as estações : geralmente pensamos no (ou na ?) Marsala para o inverno ou no outono, mas eu acho que seria ótimo para o verão e na primavera, também, por que não? Afinal, Paris é a cidade do amor durante todo o ano ☺

Espero que você tenha gostado desse artigo-inspiração e se você tiver alguma sugestão ou comentário, você pode me encontrar no  FacebookInstagram ou email.

Bisous e até a próxima 
Ana

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 It Is Paris Time